Approx. Rs 17 / BoxGet Latest Price
|Packaging Size||100 ml|
Cetirizine is for relief from hay fever, seasonal allergy, and allergy to other substances like dust mites, animal dander, molds, etc. It is also used for treating running nose; sneezing; itchy & tearing eyes, etc. Cetirizine is a class of allergy relief drugs called antihistamines that works by blocking histamine, a substance in the body that causes allergic symptoms. How to Use
- Cetirizine is available in tablet and syrup formulation that is taken orally. It is usually prescribed to take once after diet or in empty stomach. Kindly, follow the directions or prescription laid by your doctor carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take cetirizine exactly as directed. Cetirizine is also sometimes used to treat insect bites and certain skin rashes.
- Cetirizine may cause side effects. Consult your doctor if any of the following symptoms are severe or do not go away:
|Drowsiness||Dry mouth||Headache||Sore throat|
|Stomach pain||Excessive tiredness||Diarrhea vomiting|
|Difficulty in breathing or swallowing|
- Follow the following precautions:
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to cetirizine, hydroxyzine, or any other medications.
- Also discuss all prescription and nonprescription medications that you are taking
- Inform, if you have any other ailments if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant & if you are breastfeeding.
- Be careful & not drive a car or operate machinery as certrizine causes drowsiness. Alcohol can add to the drowsiness, so avoid.
- In case of overdose, call your doctor. The symptoms of overdose may include: dizziness, drowsiness, dry mouth, etc.
- If you have missed a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it. If it is almost time for the next dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule.
- Store this medicine in tightly closed container and out of reach of children. Store it at room temperature, away from excess heat and moisture. Remember to discard medicine that is outdated.